After School Program MargateMartial Arts Leadership Program
G3 America Martial Arts offer a comprehensive, educational and character development after school program where kids will be able to:
- Learn Martial Arts: our martial arts program is a great tool to instruct kids about life skills, such as organization, leadership and time management, and character values such as respect, self-confidence, discipline, perseverance, among others. In addition, kids will learn self-defense and practice Taekwondo, which is an Olympic sport
- Exercise: our strength and conditioning exercises assist children to develop better balance, coordination and muscle strength. Also it helps them to understand the need to be active, eat health and exercise regularly
- Educational Games: we are constantly changing and using an array of thematic fun games, where kids will practice certain value such as Team Work, Respect, and Self Control etc…Play time: every kid needs to let it out… and we have the time for it. Kids love it!! It is fun time!!
- Snack and homework: after exercising, kids will have a time to eat their snack and start to work on their homework.
- Leadership Instruction: leadership instruction is a very important part of our after school program. We select times during the week to discuss our 40 Principles of Leadership applying them to practical examples to help our students to understand the importance of being a role model to others!
Our intentions are to maximize your child’s after school hours with productive activities assisting on his/her character development, always aiming to make the best of it! We are looking forward serving you and your family!
For more information and to inquire about our program and rates click on After School Program Margate