Date: 01/26/2013 Time: 02:00 PM
G3 America Martial Arts is hosting our first Women’s Self-Defense Class in 2013, open to the public, on Saturday, Jan 26th @ 2pm. It is a great opportunity for all women to learn practical self-defense and to learn the importance of awareness and how to minimize potential “unfortunate” situations that could happen on the daily bases. Also, the process of learning self-defense will improve self-confidence and security
- The women’s self-defense class will involve the following:
- Learn practical self-defense: stand-up and ground
- Strength and Conditioning: fun and challenging courses
- Learn about awareness and how to avoid potential situations
- Improve self-confidence and self-stem
- Have fun and build new friendships
Women’s Self-Defense Class is Free!!
The women’s self defense class is free of charge and you can bring friends, family, colleagues from work etc… One thing is for sure: you will have a blast!!
To register click on Women’s Self Defense Class or call (954) 971-5233.
Spaces are limited! Secure your spot today!
For more information click on Martial Arts Coral Springs