Looking for a Summer Camp where your kids would have a lot of fun balanced with martial arts, leadership development, awesome field trips, faith and an opportunity to improve their decision making? If your answer is yeas then you found what you are looking for!!!!!
G3 America Martial Arts is hosting a Martial Arts Leadership Summer Camp this year where campers will explore leadership skills, , explore biblical principles and improve their self-confidence, among other things.
G3 America Martial Arts 2014 Summer Camp program’s theme is “G40 Summer Camp – 40 days of Leadership Journey” where kids will have the opportunity to practice leadership skills, exercise their faith, practice martial arts daily, go to awesome filed trips, learn self-defense skills and how to build and maintain friendships and relationships in general and improve their character. Besides all of that, our filed trips will take our campers to educational, fun and water park grounds to make a remarkable and unforgettable Summer Camp experience!
Martial Arts Summer Camp 2014
Our staff is ready to pour love, fun and energy into our campers to make every day a special one! Our indoor activities follow the leadership theme of the day with leadership talk, exercises, team challenges, arts and crafts projects, team building projects, games, air track tumbling acrobatic classes and much more!
Below are some of the G40 Summer Camp activities:
Outdoor Activities Field Trips (average 3/week)
- Water Park
- Library Visit
- Recreational Parks
- Animal Preservation Sites and Natural Reserves
- Museum and Educational Sites
- Movie Theaters
- Indoor Bouncing and Fun Places (Monkey Joes, Jump Jam and Party etc…)
- Others according to availability!!
- Air Track Acrobatic Classes
- Leadership daily talk and projects
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes
- Soccer, Dodge Ball and Team Challenge Tournaments
- Arts and Crafts projects
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Competition Classes and TaeKwonDo Daily Program/Classes
- Guest Speakers to encourage our kids and more!!!!
For more information click on Martial Arts Summer Camp Margate where you will find the registration forms and so on. To contact us please call our school at (954) 971-5233.
Looking forward to an awesome Summer Camp at G3 America Martial Arts!!!!