Date: 06/09/2014 Time: 07:30 AM
G3 America Martial Arts is excited to announce our G40 Days Leadership Journey Summer Camp 2014!!!! As always, our daily activity schedule is purposely structured to provide a challenge, fun, joyful and loving atmosphere to our campers promoting relationship building, character development and physical fitness.
“We are very excited with our Summer Camp theme for this year. We believe that every child has a great destiny and assisting them on their character development and leadership skills enables them to make the right decisions to follow their path of greatness! Each day we will be discussing and challenging our campers on one of the leadership principle to positively impact them on their way of building relationships and so on. On the top of that, we have a schedule full of field trips, fun and physical activities to enrich their summer and to be a remarkable one for them” says Head Instructor and Owner Lucas Rodrigues.
Here are some of the activities for our G40 Leadership Summer Camp:
Outdoor Activities Field Trips (average 3/week)
- Water Park
- Library Recreational Parks
- Animal Preservation Sites and Natural Reserves
- Museum and Educational Sites
- Movie Theaters
- Indoor Bouncing and Fun Places (Monkey Joes, Jump Jam and Party etc…) Others according to availability!!
- Air Track Acrobatic Classes
- Leadership daily talk and projects
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes
- Soccer, Dodge Ball and Team Challenge Tournaments
- Arts and Crafts projects
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Competition Classes and TaeKwonDo Daily Program/Classes
- Guest Speakers to encourage our kids and more!!!!
We are looking forward to an awesome summer! Our spaces are limited and we encourage you to register early! Registrations are now open! Call (954) 971-5233 or click on Summer Camp Margate 2014 for additional information and availability. To register, fill out the registration forms below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by for a visit!