Time for fun, discovery, friendship, faith, field trips and all that your child deserves after their school year!! G3 America Martial Arts is hosting its Summer Camp 2015 and the theme is “G40 – Creation Adventure“. It will take the kids on a journey to learn about fun facts, perfection, personalities and leadership skills of the Animal Kingdom to learn and discover how great is God’s creation.
Campers will learn about 40 different animals, their strengths, qualities and leadership skills in order to survive and prosper within their habitat. Every day will be a different theme where kids will experience themed activities, team challenges, animal kingdom field trips, games and arts and craft projects.
Martial Arts classes, weapons, physical conditioning and leadership talk/instruction is a part of our daily activities to challenge and improve character and physical abilities. We also take the time to pray and encourage the campers to develop a solid relationship with our creator and His son to promote the destiny that God has created for them and the ability to make great decisions! We believe every child was created for a path of greatness and we encourage them to develop a relationship with God in order to navigate and persevere through it with excellence and great character!!
Martial & Arts Leadership Summer Camp 2015
Our goal is to provide a remarkable, loving and exciting summer for all kids while challenging their creativity, faith, physical fitness and character development!! Below you will find a list of activities of what we will be doing and where we will be going:
- Field Trips (average 3/week)
- Water Park
- Animal Zoos and Safari
- Animal Preservation Sites and Natural Reserves
- Museum and Educational Sites
- Movie Theaters
- Chocolate Factory
- Indoor Bouncing and Fun Places (Monkey Joes, Chuck’n Cheese, WOW Factory etc…)
- Others according to availability!!
- Air Track Acrobatic Classes
- Leadership daily talk and projects
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes and Weapons
- Soccer, Basketball, Dodge Ball and Team Challenge Tournaments
- Arts and Crafts projects
- Dance Classes
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Competition Classes and TaeKwonDo Daily Program/Classes
- Pray and worship/relationship sessions
- Guest Speakers to encourage our kids and more!!!!
Summer Camp Social Project 2015
Food for the Poor Project: we engage our campers in the importance of giving to the ones in need by challenging them to raise coins throughout the summer, finalizing the project with a trip to Food for Poor to learn more about their important journey of helping the ones in need in many different countries!
We are looking forward to an awesome summer! Our spaces are limited and we encourage you to register early! Registrations are now open! Call (954) 971-5233 or click on Summer Camp Coral Springs 2015 for additional information and availability or fill out the registration forms bellow and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off while visiting us!!
Expecting greatness… always!!!