Summer Camp Margate 2014
We are very excited to announce that G3 America Martial Arts will be hosting its G40 Days Journey of Leadership SUMMER CAMP 2014!!
Each day, during our journey together, we will: explore and discuss 1 of the 40 leadership principles and how to apply it towards decision making, practice martial arts and learn practical self-defense, play games and team sports, practice and train air track acrobatic tricks, participate in challenges, arts and crafts projects according to our leadership theme principle of the day… and most of all have a lot of fun and feel the joy and love of God in our lives and continue to develop a personal relationship with Him though His son Jesus!!
Martial Arts Leadership Summer Camp
Our goal is to provide a remarkable, loving and exciting summer for all kids while challenging their creativity, faith, physical fitness and character development!! Below you will find a list of activities of what we will be doing and where we will be going:
- Field Trips (average 3/week)
- Water Park
- Recreational Parks
- Animal Preservation Sites and Natural Reserves
- Museum and Educational Sites
- Movie Theaters
- Indoor Bouncing and Fun Places (Monkey Joes, Jump Jam and Party etc…)
- Others according to availability!!
- Air Track Acrobatic Classes
- Leadership daily talk and projects
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes
- Soccer, Dodge Ball and Team Challenge Tournaments
- Arts and Crafts projects
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Competition Classes and TaeKwonDo Daily Program/Classes
- Guest Speakers to encourage our kids and more!!!!
We are looking forward to an awesome summer! Our spaces are limited and we encourage you to register early! Registrations are now open! Call (954) 971-5233 or click on Summer Camp Margate 2014 for additional information and availability or fill out the registration forms below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form and Liability Waiver