2021 Summer Camp – “Journey to The Royal Village”
We are very excited to announce that G3 America Martial Arts will be hosting its “JOURNEY TO THE ROYAL VILLAGE – ALL AMERICAN” Summer Camp 2021”.
However, this year we are shaking things up a bit. We will be hosting our Summer Camp at the Forum Building, on the same grounds where Innovation Elementary Charter School and Purpose Academy Middle School are located. The Forum is owned and operated by one of our 2021 summer camp sponsors, One Hope. This move will give us the ability to offer academic intervention and summer tutoring as one of our options.
Our activities and games will engage our campers in “Journey to the Royal Village” themed challenges, fun games, leadership driven sessions, team sports, arts and crafts, drills and more. Our camp facility offers great indoor amenities and a large field for our outdoor games! In addition, we will have Water Days, Bounce House Fest Days, Professional and Artistic Performances live and much more!!! it is going to be nothing else less than remarkable and awesome!
2021 Summer Camp Location and Times
Location: The Forum Building (follow parking lot signs for pick up and drop off location)
600 SW 3rd St, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Drop-off: starts at 7:50am (themed camp activities start at 9am)
Pick-up: up to 6pm (themed camp activities end at 4pm)
Directions to The Forum from G3 America Martial Arts
2021 Summer Camp Activities
- Water Days on-site — Slides and Fun Water Games
- Bounce House/ Air Track Days
- “Journey to the Royal Village” -Themed Challenges and Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Professional Artistic Performances on-site
- Contests with prizes awarded
- Weekly Specials: basketball, soccer, dance, flag football etc.
- Guest Speakers: opportunity to hear from community leaders
- Leadership daily talk and activities
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes
- Soccer, Basketball, Dodge Ball and other Team Challenge
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Community Leaders Speakers: Once a week, community and sports leaders are invited to come to G3 as our Summer Camp speakers to impact and stretch our camper’s vision of greatness and to encourage them and their gifts.
Our Summer Camp Statement
We believe every child was made for greatness and for an unmatched purpose with unique gifts. Our goal, besides providing an amazing, fun time, is to build their confidence, faith and understanding of what is available to them by believing they can make a natural and supernatural impact in the lives of others. Their lives have an outstanding and purposeful life!Our kids are the next generation! They carry enormous potential to make great things happen… It will be a powerful, joyful and unforgettable summer!
We are very excited! Fun, challenges, leadership instruction, and a lot more! All of this happens when we partner with God to be transformed by His Love. We’ll have the best summer ever!
Spaces are limited so we encourage you to register early and secure your spot! Registrations are now open! Packages start as low as $155/week.
Call (954) 971-5233 for additional information and availability
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Print and fill in our Summer Camp Forms below
- Summer Camp 2021 Registration Papers
- G3 America Martial Arts Instruction Waiver and Release of Liability
- G3 Summer Camp 2021 Payment Form
2. Drop off the forms at G3 America or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete Summer Camp Payment Form below